Vivo V15 Pro Review with Pros and Cons launched in India with a Pop-Up selfie camera similar to the Vivo NEX for a price of Rs 28,990 coupled with Snapdragon 675 Soc, 6GB Ram, and 128GB Storage. All this has Triple Camera set up in the rear and a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The Chinese Brand Vivo is working a lot on their smartphones nowadays and that can be seen in this new Vivo V15 Pro Launched in India. The smartphone looks quite gorgeous and continues the same design of Vivo NEX. The main attention is here on the Ultra FullView Display without any Notch or the Display Holes. Vivo worked it out by placing the Selfie camera in a Pop-Up slider. Also, the glossy back panel looks too good. But, here we are with the Vivo V15 Pro Review with the Pros and Cons.
So, hey everyone my name is Nirmal Dwivedi and here at Gadgets To Know, I present you the Vivo V15 Pro Review with Pros and Cons but first let us see a few specifications.
Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
The V15 Pro is the first smartphone in India with the Snapdragon 675 Processor. This is a new mid-range processor from Qualcomm. The special attention is here on the Display having no notch or the Display Punch Hole and the back panel having triple camera spot. The triple camera set up includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel super wide-angle secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. This 48-megapixel sensor is a Quad Pixel sensor enabling a 12-megapixel effective sensor. There is 6GB of ram and 128GB of Storage. Also, the phone has an in display fingerprint sensor as its main highlights.
Price and Availability
The smartphone is priced for Rs 28,990 in India for the 6/128GB model and there is only this model for now. The color options include Topaz Blue and Ruby red color. This will go on sale on March 6 via Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm Mall etc. and some Offline stores too.
Now let us come to the Vivo V15 Pro Review with Pros and Cons
Vivo V15 Pro Review with Pros and Cons
- There is a 6.39-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Ultra FullView Display.
- This does not have any Notch or Hole making it the Real FullView or the Vivo likes to call it Ultra full view.
- For the Selfie camera, we have a Pop-Up Mechanism similar to the Vivo NEX.
- The selfie camera is a 32-megapixel sensor.
- There is a triple camera set up in the back with 48MP,8MP, and 5MP sensors.
- Vivo V15 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Soc.
- On top of this, the phone includes a 6GB Ram and 128GBB inbuilt storage.
- This has Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- There is in display fingerprint sensor on the phone.
- The phone has a 3700 mah battery to power the whole set up.
- Thankfully, it includes a dual engine fast charging technology.
- And, Vivo retained the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone works on the Funtouch OS which seems interesting and fast initially but remembers this that it’s a custom UI that will go heavy with the increasing usage.
- The 48-megapixel sensor is just a gimmick and effectively it is just a 12-megapixel sensor as we have seen in the Redmi Note 7.
- The phone is priced for Rs 29,000 in India but still includes the Micro USB. Firstly the price itself is very high and no Type C for this price.
- Again the price is sort of a flagship phone like the 30,000 marks but has a Snapdragon 675 Soc which is a mid-range processor.
- Vivo is focusing more on the design and looks and ignoring the performance. We have Phones like Poco F1 and honor Play priced half the V15 Pro but more powerful.
Who should Buy the Vivo V15 Pro?
Now let us talk about the people who should buy this pho0ne. We discussed the pros and cons initially we feel about and we will update it as the time goes. After Vivo V15 Pro Review with Pros and Cons, it can be said that this is a phone focusing on design than the performance. Vivo has a tendency of attracting people who want a good looking phone and they did it again. They provide us with the Popup style Selfie camera making a complete bezel-less smartphone. And the AI based Selfie camera with the 48-megapixel gimmick a triple camera. And with all this, there is in display fingerprint sensor.
So, all in all, it’s a good phone having there target audience set and the beauty with a combination power making it a real mid-range. But the price sort of above a mid-range phone. If this would have a few thousand lower say around Rs 25,000, this would have been the real killer. There is Nokia 8.1 in the competition and again the Poco F1 but those who buy Poco are different sorts of people. The Vivo V15 Pro is an overall great phone but doesn’t buy it if you are looking for a gaming phone or performance oriented. This is capable of handling your day to day tasks and making you an attraction among other users.
Now, what do you think will it be a successful phone from Vivo in n the Indian market?
Also Read –