Samsung M20 Review with Pros and Cons
Samsung Galaxy M20 with dual sim having Infinity-V Display with 13+5 MP dual camera and an 8 MP selfie camera. The Samsung M20 runs on Exynos 7904 Soc and a 5000 mah battery with USB Type C. Here is the Samsung M20 Review with Pros and Cons.
Samsung used to be a brand that used to produce budget phones just for the sake of it. But now, they seem to focus more on the budget segment. As this new series from Samsung the Galaxy M especially designed for India with Make in India project. This time Samsung is giving all a smartphone user needs from a phone. They are giving a powerful processor, huge battery life, beautiful design and on top of all an affordable price.
Here is Samsung M20 Review with Pros and Cons
Samsung M20 Specifications
The smartphone is powered by Exynos 7904 Soc coupled with 3/4 GB of ram and 32/64 GB of internal storage. There is Android 81 Oreo with Samsung UI 9.5. The dual camera set up includes a 3MP primary camera with f/1.9 aperture and a 5MP ultra wide angle lens. In the front, there is an 8MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. The price set is Rs 10,990 and 12,990 for the two variants with 3/32GB and 4/64GB options. The phone will go on sale from February 5 via Amazon India.
Enough of the specifications let us talk about the M20 Review with Pros and Cons
Samsung M20 Review with Pros and Cons:
PROS AND CONS
- The smartphone has a 6.3-inch full HD+ Display with the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- This is the first smartphone from Samsung with Infinity-V style Display that means there is that Waterdrop style notch. Samsung prefers to call it Infinity V.
- The phone is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7904 Soc with Mali G71 MP2 GPU.
- There are two RAM options with 3GB and 4GB and two ROM options with 32GB and 64 GB storage.
- The storage can be expanded up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
- Samsung M20 has the dual camera set up in the rear with a 13-megapixel primary camera with f/1.9 aperture and a 5-megapixel secondary ultra wide angle camera.
- The front camera is an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- There is a massive battery of 5000 mah and support of fast charging.
- Also, Samsung gives a 15W fast charger with the phone.
- The phone has USB Type C connectivity.
- There is Face Unlock support and a Fingerprint sensor in the back to unlock the phone.
Also, read – Huawei P20 Lite Review with Pros and Cons
- Samsung worked a lot in design but in the front part only. It has a very modern design but the back panel looks too 2016.
- Firstly, the back panel is Polycarbonate but that can be avoided as others are also doing the same but it shall look premium.
- The smartphone is quite good but Samsung is using their own processor called Exynos series.
- If there would have been Qualcomm Soc that would have been better.
- Even the CPU is not a problem the main issue arises from GPU performance and optimization.
- It uses the Mali G71 MP2 GPU which is good one but not as optimized as Qualcomm does with their own.
- Samsung uses their own UI too, no stock Android.
- You cannot record 4K video which you can in Realme and Asus phone
- There is No EIS in the Samsung M20 which may be provided later with software OTA update
- You don’t get a notification LED in the phone.
- Sadly, No Android Pie in the phone.
Now Coming to the main part whether you should buy Samsung M20 or not?
Honestly speaking, in the Samsung M20 Review with Pros and Cons, we just covered Cons for the sake of it. Actually, thee aren’t genuine cons to the phone. After a very long long time, we got a great budget phone from Samsung. Samsung M20 is going to do great in the market with such a great specification and pricing. The Samsung Galaxy M20 is a great device with the fantastic performance offered. This phone will compete against mid-range smartphones like Honor 8X, Honor 10 Lite, Realme U1, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Redmi Note 6 Pro etc.
After this “Samsung M20 review with Pros and Cons”, What do you think of it?
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 11,990.00Was: INR 16,700.00
- Price: INR 15,990.00Was: INR 19,990.00