Samsung Galaxy M40 brings the Snapdragon 675 Soc with 6/128 GB storage and the punch hole design called Infinity O display looks amazing with the triple rear cameras, 3500 mah battery and a USB Type Connectivity. Here e is with the Samsung Galaxy M40 Review with Pros and Cons.
Samsung unveiled the latest smartphone M40 and definitely M series is a success with the aggressive pricing and top-notch specifications. They are going toe-to-toe with the Chinese brands and bringing the competition to another level. This time again they brought the Samsung Galaxy M40 with some powerful specifications and a price that everyone would pay for such a phone especially when it’s coming from Samsung. This is the Samsung galaxy M40 Review with Pros and Cons and the phone seems pretty good with the specs we get here
Samsung galaxy M40 Review with Pros and Cons
Price and Specifications
The phone is available in the only variant with 6GB of RAM and 128gb of internal storage. This is an Amazon exclusive smartphone which will be available from June 18 on Amazon.
There is a full HD+ IPS LCD Display on the M40 and there is a Gorilla Glass 3 protection too on the phone. It is running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with the 6GB Ram and 128GB of storage which can be even expended up to 512GB with a MicroSD Card. The smartphone is running on Samsung’s OneUI coupled with the Android Pie. The whole set up is powered with the 3500 mah battery and its great.
We have discussed enough the Specifications, let’s just jump to the Samsung Galaxy M40 Review ith Pros and Cons
Samsung Galaxy M40 Review with Pros and Cons
- The design looks quite interesting especially the Punch hole Notch in the display. This is called the Infinity O display giving a stunning look to the phone.
- There is a 16-megapixel selfie camera in the Punch Hole for stunning selfies.
- In the rear, we get the triple camera set up with a 32-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and an ultra-wide lens of 8-megapixel.
- M40 runs on Snapdragon 675 Soc coupled with Adreno 612 GPU, a 6GB of Ram and 128GB of internal storage.
- There is the Touch sound Technology enabled in the phone. So, there are no speakers, the screen itself works as a speaker.
- It has 3500 mah battery to power the phone and thankfully we also have the USB Type C Connectivity in the phone.
- Other connectivity options include Dual Sim, 4G, Volte, Wi-fi-, Bluetooth, etc. and all other sensors.
- The design is great but when you look at the back panel it is still the same as previous Samsung phones in the budget segment. it is made up of plastic and no glass used.
- Talking about glass, there is the Gorilla Glass 3 protection to the display and no GG 5 STILL IN 2019.
- The display is still the IPS LCD Panel. There is no AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display.
- The battery capacity is only 3500 mah this time. If we look at the market, most of the manufacturers give you 4000 mah battery and even Samsung is giving you 5000 mah battery in their previous phones.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack in the phone this time. Sadly, you cannot use your normal earphones but Samsung gives you one type C earphones.
This was Samsung Galaxy M40 Review with Pros and Cons and now we can say that the phone is quite good and well balanced in all aspects. it’s a balanced phone you have the powerful processor and a great looking design with the Samsung branding packed together.
It is quite good for PUBG as we already have the Snapdragon 675 Soc in the Redmi Note 7 Pro which is working quite good. We hope that the bundle that we get from Samsung coupled with Samsung one UI and Android Pie works fine as the Redmi Note 7 Pro is working. its good to see such a phone from Samsung.
It seems like the phone is a bit costly with the SD 675 Processor but considers the Samsung design and support services without ignoring the camera part. Also, if you look at the market Redmi NOTE 7 pRO 6GB variant is selling for only a few thousand less. So, this one is a great phone from Samsung.
After this “Samsung galaxy M40 Review with Pros and Cons”, what do you think will it make to the market as Samsung wants it to be?