Samsung Galaxy M30 Review with Pros and Cons
Samsung Launched M30 with a massive battery of 5000 mah and 6GB of Ram that is an upgrade to the Samsung’s M series making a budget segment smartphone for Rs 15,000. And, here we are with Samsung Galaxy M30 Review with Pros and Cons
Samsung is trying to achieve the position they used to have in Indian Market with their M series. And, last month we witnessed it with the Samsung M10 and M20 stand out to be on top in the segment and this time we have the M30 with some minor upgrades. Basically, this is a combination of Samsung’s M20 and their first triple camera smartphone Samsung Galaxy A7. This is the Samsung Galaxy M30 Review with Pros and Cons in 2019.
Samsung Galaxy M30
Price and Specifications
The smartphone is priced for Rs 14,990 in India for the base variant of 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. There is one more variant that offers 6GB of Ram and 128GB storage for the price of Rs 14,990. It is an Amazon Exclusive smartphone which will go on sale from March 7.
Actually, the main highlights here in Samsung M30 are its battery and camera. The phone has a massive battery of 5000 mah making it on the same level of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. There is 6GB of Ram and a powerful processor Exynos 7904. To be honest, this is the same processor as of Samsung M20.
The main highlight here in this phone is its camera. There is a triple camera set up in the phone with a 13-megapixel primary RGB sensor with f/1.9 aperture. It includes a 5-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture. There is a third 5-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera with a 123-degree field of view. The M30 has a 16-megapixel Selfie camera in the front with the Infinity V Display meaning the same notch display of M series.
Enough about the specifications let us come straight to the Samsung Galaxy M30 Review with Pros and Cons
Pros and Cons
- The smartphone has a full HD+ Super AMOLED Display with Infinity U style waterdrop notch.
- If you have a close look at the smartphone, it is very similar to the Samsung M20 but the back panel is different with gradient color and looks good.
- There is up to 6GB of Ram and 128GB storage which can be expanded up to 512GB via Micro SD card.
- The main highlight on Samsung M30 is its battery being 5000 mah which makes it on par with current smartphone Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Also, it gives you a 15W fast charger.
- Something surprising in the phone is USB Type C and it is good to see Samsung giving Type C in this segment.
- There is a powerful octa-core Exynos 7904 Soc.
- Samsung Galaxy M30 has Widevine L1 certification that allows you stream HD content on Amazon and Netflix.
- The phone has triple rear cameras with 13MP, 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP ultra wide angle camera.
- You get Face Unlock, Fingerprint sensor and all other remaining sensors you need in a smartphone.
- This phone is an upgrade of the Samsung M series but there is no actual upgrade over M20. It looks very similar to the phone. It has the same color options too as Blue and Black in Gradient.
- Samsung is also trying to behave like Samsung with the same processor using again and again. They have used the Exynos 7904 in M20 already.
- Samsung gives you Experience UI 9.5 and something we didn’t expect is Android 8.1 oreo. However, Samsung promised to give Android Pie update soon for the whole M series, but you know that you cannot Samsung when it comes to updates.
- Samsung put in so much efforts to make the back panel attractive but still, it looks too basic considering the competition.
Should you buy the Samsung M30?
Now, since we know the Samsung Galaxy m30 review with Pros and Cons, it is clear that this is a great smartphone. We have a powerful processor, a huge battery, beautiful design, and great camera too. This one is a perfect smartphone in this segment. However, we have some smartphones in the competition like Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Honor 10 lite etc.
What do you think will it make to the market?