The Oppo sub-brand Realme just introduced the new budget segment selfie-centric smartphone Realme U1. So here we are with Realme U1 Pros and Cons unveiling the causes of buying or not buying the smartphone. The Realme U1 is a completely new lineup focusing on Selfie. This is the honest Realme U1 Review focusing on Realme U1 pros and cons only. Key highlights of the realme U1 are:
- A 12nm MediaTek helio P70 processor
- 25 Megapixels Selfie camera with AI beauty camera
- A very small waterdrop notch
- An affordable pricing
- Dual Rear cameras
- A stunning design
“Realme U1 Pros and Cons” with a detailed Realme U1 Review stating Realme u1 pros and cons
REALME U1 SPECIFICATIONS
The smartphone comes with a 6.3-inches full HD+ Display that gives the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. This is a 19..5:9 aspect ratio TFT panel that has 2.5D curved glass design and Gorilla Glass 3 protection on it. It has ColorOS 5.2 a custom UI with the Android 8.1 Oreo running inside. The realme U1 is powered by a 12nm octa-core Helio P70 Soc which is used for the first time in any smartphone. This is coupled with a 3/4 GB of Ram and 32/64 GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded using a dedicated SD card slot. There is a 13-megapixel primary sensor in the rear with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. In the front, the phone has a 25 Megapixels selfie camera. This whole set up is powered by a 3500 mah battery.
REALME U1 PROS AND CONS
REALME U1 PROS
- This phone has a gorgeous design that is unbeatable. Realme is kind of having mastery in designing their smartphones. It isn’t a new design as we have seen it in Realme C1 and Realme 2 Pro but it looks stunning.
- It has a small dewdrop notch on top of the display that houses the front camera and earpiece.
- This gives us a bezel-less design with 90.8% of the screen to body ratio in the Realme U1 pros part.
- It uses 2.5D curved glass with the Gorilla Glass 3 protection on it.
- The smartphone realme U1 houses a 12nm first Helio P70 processor giving flagship performance.
- The performance is the top notch that is capable of giving a tough competition to any Qualcomm powered phone.
- There are up to 64 GB of storage but it can be expanded using a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Selfie camera is the main highlight of the phone and it gives the performance that is expected from it. It maintains the details and color Contrast.
- The low light performance is great and also the front display flash improves the image quality a bit.
- The rear camera supports now slow-motion recording in 720p with 120 fps.
REALME U1 CONS
- The design is very beautiful on Realme U1 with a glass finish on the back but it isn’t the glass back. It is made up of Polycarbonate.
- Performance is no doubt the highlight considering the Helio P70 Socc but it is among realme U1 Cons too.
- The phone struggles in playing PUBG in HD graphics with high settings. You will see frame drops in it thanks to the GPU optimization.
- Selfie camera too comes in the Realme U1 cons this is because of AI beauty mode. ThThe front camera does not maintain the details in portait mode and fails to detect edges. However, you can get quality images in n ormal mode and especially the low light.
- The rear camera is a bit downgraded from the Realme 2 pro.
The Realme U1 is a great smartphone giving a top-level performance with stunning design and a great selfie camera. This is a selfie-centric smartphone and a completely new series. The phone has first Helio P70 running inside however the focus is on Selfie Camera. It has a great processor, great display and one of the best selfie camera. This was “Realme U1 pros and cons”.
The phone will be available on Amazon exclusively from December 5
Buy Now on Amazon India for Rs 11,999
Read more –