Lenovo Z5 Pro Review With Pros and Cons. Here is the Lenovo Z5, a mid-range smartphone from Lenovo launched in China on November 1.Lenovo Z5 Pro Review With Pros and Cons.
Here is the Lenovo Z5 Pro Review With Pros and Cons. The Lenovo Z5 Pro recently launched in China for the price of CNY 1998 (approx Rs 21500).
Lenovo Z5 Pro also has a higher variant at the price of CNY 2298. The Lenovo Z5 Pro will be available from 11 November. The Lenovo Z5 Pro Review With Pros and Cons.
LENOVO Z5 PRO SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES:
Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa Core SoC clocked at 2.2 GHz. Coupled together with the Snapdragon 710 is Adreno 616 GPU. The display is a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED full HD+ 11080×2340 resolution with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. There isn’t any notch in the display.
On the Rear side 16MP + 24MP dual camera with dual tone led flash. Front side dual camera with 16MP + 8MP Camera with Ai portrait mode. The front camera is a motorized camera. There is a motorized camera slider in the top of the display.
Paired with 6GB ram and 64GB and 128GB ROM. There is a 3350mAh battery inside Lenovo Z5 and fingerprint sensor with under display technology. Running on android Oreo 8.1 and ZUI 10.
Now coming to the main point Here is the Lenovo Z5 Pro Review With Pros and Cons:
Click here – 7 Cool Smartphone gadgets 2018
LENOVO Z5 PRO REVIEW WITH PROS AND CONS
LENOVO Z5 PRO PROS:
- The Lenovo Z5 Pro comes with the Android 8.1 Oreo sadly no Android Pie but we get the latest ZUI 10 that is completely stock
- The 6.39-inch Super AMOLED 16M color display is bright and looks good thanks to the 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The Pixel density is very good 403 PPI.
- Thankfully there is no notch seen neither the waterdrop. There is a Camera slider in the top part.
- Lenovo Z5 Pro is completely bezel-less with the screen to body ratio of 88.5%, thanks to camera slider again.
- For multitasking, there is 6GB ram and 64GB ROM is enough. There is another higher variant with 128GB ROM.
- Lenovo Z5 Pro has equipped with Octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Chipset.
- On camera department, the primary sensor of 16 Megapixels with f/1.8 aperture and 1.22-micron pixel size. The secondary camera here is a 24 MP Sensor with0.99-micron pixel size. There is PDAF, HDR, and dual tone LED flash.
- It is capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps and 1080 videos at 60fps.
- In the front, it uses a popup camera slider to place the dual camera set up.
- The front camera includes a 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.8 aperture and secondary sensor of 8 Megapixel.
- There is a battery capacity of 3350 mAh which is good for daily usage. You will get a one-day battery very easily.
Read more -Xiaomi Redmi 6 Review with pros and cons
- Lenovo Z5 Pro comes with all connectivity option like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, dual 4G.
- It also has all sensor like Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-compass.
- There is the under display fingerprint sensor in the Lenovo Z5 Pro.
- It uses USB Type C connectivity.
LENOVO Z5 PRO CONS:
- Its a great phone priced around Rs 20000 if we convert to INR. But sadly this phone Lenovo Z5 is not coming to India.
- It still uses last year’s Android 8.1 Oreo and Lenovo are very slow in terms of updates.
- The front camera is placed in a popup slider that is promised to be tested for 300000 times. But it has a limited life.
- There are two storage options of 64/128 GB but storage cannot be expanded after that.
- The phone runs on custom UI called ZUI that look same as stock. But it isn’t the stock.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack. You have to use Type C to 3.5mm adapter in order to use it.
Now coming to the conclusion should you buy Lenovo Z5 Pro or not?
Firstly, the Lenovo Z5 Pro is not coming to India so the chance of buying in India does not exist. However, you can import it from China.
It is the phone with powerful and latest Snapdragon 710 processor but uses software of last year and we expect to get an update. But Something great is that the Lenovo Z5 pro uses dual camera sensors in both the sides. The front camera is used in a popup slider making it almost bezel-less phone. There comes the screen to body ratio of 89%. There is the under display fingerprint sensor. If we make a list of best phones with under display fingerprint sensor, the Lenovo Z5 Pro can top the list because this is the cheapest phone with under display fingerprint sensor from Lenovo.
So, this was the Lenovo Z5 Pro Review with Pros and Cons. What do you think about this powerful, gorgeous beast?
Go to the full page to view and submit the form.