The Honor 8X review with Pros and Cons. There are a few pros and cons too of the latest Honor 8X by Huawei sub-brand Honor. “HONOR 8X REVIEW WITH PROS AND CONS”.
It has been a month since the launch of Honor 8X by Huawei sub-brand Honor in India. And here is the full in-depth Honor 8X Review with Pros and Cons. All you need to know about the budgets segment Honor Phone in this Honor 8X review with Pros and Cons.
The Honor 8X is the upgrade to Honor’s budget segment Honor 7X launched the last year. The new Honor 8X has a gorgeous looking design that attracts almost everyone. This beautiful design grabs the attention. The price for this amazing Honor 8X is Rs 14999.
Honors 8x review with Pros and Cons:
HONOR 8X SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES:
Powered by HiSilicon Kirin 710 Octa Core SoC of which 4 cores are based on Cortex A73 Clocked at 2.2 GHz and remaining four cores based in Cortex A53 clocked at 1.7 GHz. Coupled together with the Kirin 710 is Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The display is a 6.5-inch IPS TFT full HD+ 11080×2340 resolution with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It has 84.4% screen to body ratio with an iPhone X style Notch on top.
On the Rear side 20MP + 2MP dual camera with PDAF. the 2MP depth sensor works fine with the f/1.8 aperture primary sensor. Front side dual camera with 16MP sensor f/2.0 aperture Camera with Ai portrait mode.
Paired with 4/6 GB ram and 64GB and 128GB ROM. There is a 3750mAh battery inside Honor 8X and fingerprint sensor in the back. Running on android Oreo 8.1 and EMUI 8.2.
Now coming to the main point Here is the Honor 8X Review With Pros and Cons:
Click here – 7 Cool Smartphone gadgets 2018
HONOR 8X REVIEW WITH PROS AND CONS:-
HONOR 8X PROS:
- The Honor 8X comes with the Android 8.1 Oreo sadly no Android Pie but we get the latest EMUI 8.2 that is completely stock
- The 6.5-inch TFT 16M color display is bright and looks good thanks to the 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The Pixel density is very good 396 PPI.
- Honor 8X looks completely bezel-less with the screen to body ratio of 85% with Notch in the top of Display.
- For multitasking, there is 4GB ram and 64GB ROM is enough. There is another higher variant with 128GB ROM.and 6GB RAM.
- Honor 8X has equipped with Octa-core processor Kirin 710 Chipset.
- On camera department, the primary sensor of 16 Megapixels with f/1.8 aperture. The secondary camera here is a 2 MP Depth Sensor with. There is PDAF, HDR, and LED flash.
- It is capable of recording 1080p at 30fps.
- The front camera includes a 16-megapixel sensor with a f/1.8 aperture.
- There is a battery capacity of 3750 mAh which is good for daily usage. You will get a one-day battery very easily.
Read more – Xiaomi Redmi 6 Review with pros and cons
- Honor 8X comes with all connectivity option like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, dual 4G.
- It also has all sensor like Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-compass.
- It uses 3.5mm headphone jack. Nowadays it is a part of features as most of the manufacturers are removing it.
- The design is fabulous better than most of the flagship devices too.
- There is a dedicated SD card slot to expand storage up to 400GB.
HONOR 8X CONS:
- Its a great phone priced around Rs 15000 but a great competitor realme 2 Pro is also available at the same price.
- The secondary camera is still a 2 Megapixel depth sensor.
- For Portrait mode, it uses the software-based module that sometimes leaves the edges.
- It still uses last year’s Android 8.1 Oreo.
- There is tough competition in the market for the Honor 8X.
- The phone runs on custom UI called EMUI that look same as stock. But it isn’t the stock.
- There is no USB Type C.
Should you buy Honor 8X or not?
After this Honor 8X Review with Pros and Cons, you will agree to the fact that it looks so fabulous that even flagship devices cannot beat it. They gave us the new chipset of Huawei Kirin 710a mid-range processor competing against Snapdragon 710. But the performance of Kirin 710 is somewhere between Snapdragon 660 and 710. Its a great phone with increased battery life and battery backup are fabulous. All in all a great device with powerful hardware and design. For this price, even cameras do the job. But you have to give it a thumb up for design. PUBG runs smoothly on the Honor 8X.
So, this was the “Honor 8X Review with Pros and Cons“. What do you think about this powerful, gorgeous beast?