Honor 10 Lite Review with Pros and Cons
The Honor 10 Lite a mid-range smartphone with Kirin 710, Android 9.0 Pie, waterdrop Notch and here we are with the Honor 10 Lite review with pros and cons.
Another m-range smartphone launched in India or probably we can say another budget segment smartphone the Honor 10 Lite. The Huawei sub-brand Honor already has a bunch of budget segment smartphones but this one is special as the Honor 10 Lite is the liter version of flagship device Honor 10. Honor 10 is a flagship phone from Honor launched last year and competed against OnePlus 6. Now they tried to bring the lite version of the same Honor 10. This is Honor 10 Lite Review with Pros and Cons.
Honor 10 Lite review with Pros and Cons
Honor 10 Lite Price
The Honor 10 Lite launched in India for a price of Rs 13,999 for the 4/64GB variant and rs 17,999 for the 6GB variant. Color options are Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, and Sky Blue. It will go on sale from January 20 on Flipkart and Honor India website.
HONOR 10 LITE SPECIFICATIONS
This is a phone with the Kirin 710 processor and we already have Honor 8X for the same price and specifications. The only difference is of Notch. The Honor 8X has traditional notch while the Honor 10 Lite has waterdrop style Notch. The smartphone has Android Pie 9.0 out of the box and EMUI 9.0 too. There is 3400 mah battery in the phone. It includes a dual rear camera with 13+2 MP set up and a 24MP selfie camera placed in the notch.
Now let us talk about Honor 10 Lite Review with Pros and Cons
PROS AND CONS
Also, consider – Best Mobile phones under 15000 rupees in 2019
- The smartphone has a 6.21-inches full HD+ display with the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- It has a very small waterdrop style notch on top of the phone.
- The Honor 10 Lite is a bezel-less smartphone with the screen to body ratio of 91 percent.
- There is a TUV certified eye care mode that reduces the effect of blue light effect from Display.
- The whole set up is powered by a Kirin 710 processor coupled with 4/6GB of ram.
- To enhance the gaming experience it comes with GPU Turbo 2.0 supporting 60fps in gaming and reducing lags.
- It has dual camera set up with 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- In the front, there is a 24-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- There is a fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature which is pretty good.
- Firstly, the price of the phone isn’t too high but is not reasonable. Rs 14,000 is still acceptable for what about INR 18,000 as we already have Honor Play for a cheaper price.
- There is a segmentation problem with the phone considering the presence of Honor 8X, Honor Play Huawei Y9.
- Honor still uses 2018’s 2-megapixel secondary camera which is like just a numbers game.
- No USB Type C.
- The back panel is pretty good but holds smudges very easily.
- There is only 3400 mah battery while other brands offer you massive battery sizes at a very similar and competitive price.
So, the Honor 10 Lite is a balanced smartphone with almost everything we need from a phone. But after the Honor 10 Lite Review with Pros and Cons, we can say that the camera and battery is quite a disappointment while the selfie camera is surprisingly good. The phone holds Honor 10 branding but is totally a budget smartphone. The design is very similar to Honor 8X and Honor 8C. Also considering phones like Nokia 7.1 Plus, Realme U1, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 etc. against which the phone will compete. Samsung is also about to launch Samsung Galaxy M in this month itself.
What do you think of this phone after considering the “Honor 10 Lite Review with Pros and Cons”?